Rode NT1000 Black Edition
Large Diaphragm MicrophoneLow noise of only 6 dBA and the transformerless output circuit enable the RØDE NT1000 to provide excellent vocal and instrumental recordings. However, the NT1000 has also found many users who call it the ultimate microphone for overheads and concert grand piano removal. The RØDE-developed and manufactured in Australia 1 "capsule" HF2 "is elastically mounted. The NT1000 boasts a dynamic range of 134 dB, a limiting sound pressure level of 140 dBA and a transmission range of 20 Hz - 20 kHz.
- HF2 large diaphragm capsule with gold vapor-filled membrane
- Very suitable for voice / vocal recordings
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Boundary sound pressure level: 140 dBA
- Extremely low-noise, transformerless SMD circuit
- Robust, satined nickel-plated housing
- Ultra-robust, heat-treated steel basket
- Internally elastically mounted capsule
- True, externally polarized condenser microphone
- Colour: Black
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Compare similar items
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We have a minimum purchase of 25 EUR. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in Euros.